Here were the 2 bummers of the morning, I met up with SIL at one point and we were going to go to IKEA for free breakfast, but they didn't open until 10 and it was only 8 am! The other disappointment was Carsons - I wanted to use my $10/$10 from the Black Friday Flyer but it excluded Doorbusters and Incredible Buys which was just about EVERYTHING in the store. There was hardly anything you could use it on which was annoying. I waiting in line 3 times until I finally found an item to use it on (box of chocolate covered pretzels).
Here's where I went:
- 4 AM - Sears. Got a price adjustment on a Foosball table I purchased a few weeks back but was now $30 cheaper! They were SO great about giving me the price adjustment so I didn't have to rebuy such a large item and then return it on the spot.
- 4:40 AM - Carsons. I went to try and use the 2 $10/$10's I had, but you see above there was hardly anything to use them on. I did get the boys 2 sets of flannel sheets that were supposed to be $13.97 each, but one rung up as $9.99. Used a Merch credit to pay for them. Then I bought my chocolate covered pretzels they were $11.99, Used $10/$10 paid $1.99. Then I had one cashier let me use it on 1 Godiva Santa and 2 Moose Munch Bars, and paid just under $2 for that ( on my merch credit).
- 5:25 AM: Walmart. There were a ton of people there but the lines were not crazy. I picked up a $15 DS game and Hanes 7 packs of undershirts and boxers for $7 each (great price!)
- 6:00 AM: Bed Bath and Beyond. Got my $14.99 Pillow Pet (just found out my 17 yr old niece wanted one!!) and some cookie trays and cookie tray bags for 20% off.
- 6:30 AM: Toys R Us. Went for the cute Lego Alarm Clock (normally $29 on sale for $9.99). The shelf was bare. I asked a worker and she said it didn't show up as being in the stock room but it could be on one of the restocking carts, so we went on a little hunt and sure enough we found a box of 4 of them ready to be restocked! I used my $10 gift card from when I bought the Toy Story 3 DVD!
- 7:00 AM: REI. They didn't open until 8, but the first 150 people got a $20 gift card, so I brought my chair and blankets and camped out for the hour. Got my gift card and decided I'd come back another day
- 8:05 AM: IKEA for FREE breakfast only to find out they don't open until 10!
- 8:10 AM: Headed back over to the mall, and there was not one open parking spot so my SIL and I threw in the towel.
- 8:15 AM: Walgreens to pick up some pictures.
- 8:30 AM: Back home to do some online shopping at Amazon and Harry & David with free shipping (and through Shop At Home so I can get 7% back) and Kohls (use coupon code EXTRA20 to get an additional 20% and stack it with coupon code CONTACTFR to get free shipping.)
Would love to hear what you got this morning!!