Monday, October 1, 2012

MommyParties: Neon Tiki Tribe Childrens Books

Both of my boys LOVE to read so when MommyParties invited me to share the new book series Neon Tiki Tribe, I was intrigued!  Neon Tiki Tribe is a new series of children's books featuring exciting stories with a positive message. Plus, all of the books feature Dyslexie, a font designed to help the 1 in 10 kids that display dyslexic symptoms.

Neon Tiki Tribe are "The Brightest Heroes on Earth!" They include Tribe members Tia, Zeke, Mowah and Dar, and use sunglasses that give them super-powers to defend Earth from the evil Ku Tiki Tribe.  Here is a sample of the books we received and shared with our friends!




This book series is great for elementary school age children 6-10 years old, who enjoy either hearing the stories or reading them on their own, as well as the lessons being taught.  If you'd like to get a sneak preview visit here.

My oldest son Mason, 9, really enjoyed the stories and it was very easy for him to read.  My younger son, 6, preferred the books being read to him.

Disclosure: By publishing this post, I received free products and information as part of a promotion with MomSelect.  All opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment