Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Tiny Prints: Holiday Card Line-Up


Are you already thinking about getting your Holiday Card done this year? I know I am...we already have a picture session booked for next weekend! Tiny Prints offers adorable options for all kind of Holiday cards this season.

They've got flat card, folded cards, even ROUND cards that can be used as an ornament for a tree (I have to say these are the cards that caught my eye right away!).


You can use one favorite photo from the year or multiple photos! Create your very own card with the easy of many adorable templates! Prices start at just .69 a card! Shop Tiny Prints Holiday Cards Now and beat the rush (to narrow your search results use the side bar on the left).

Disclosure: All opinions are my own. For participating in this blog campaign, Tiny Prints is giving me 50 free Holiday Cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment