Saturday, April 17, 2010

Target Trip 4/17/10


So I ran over to Target today to check out the Scrubbing Bubbles deal and to see if I could find the peelies. I noticed that Fantastik is now made by Scrubbing Bubbles (see the logo underneath the word Fantastick?) Anyway, the $5 Target coupon for a gift card didn't attach to those even though they were scrubbing bubbles products, so they ended up just giving me $5 off my order. Works for me :)!

I paid $5.36 for everything above and left with a $5 Target Gift Card so the net cost was .36 for all NINE bottles (I did 3 transactions of 3)!

I believe the sale price of $2.49 for the bathroom scrubbing bubbles ends today, however the Fantastic was regularly priced at $2.19 so you could still do this deal next week!!

3 Fantastic with Scrubbing Bubbles $6.57
Used 1 $2/2 Peelie on ANY Scrubbing Bubbles product (found on Shower Foam)
Used .75/1 from 3/21 SS
Pay $3.82 and get back a $5 gift card!

No comments:

Post a Comment