Friday, April 16, 2010

Meijer Trip 4/16/10

I'm not a regular Meijer shopper (we don't have one close by), so I always feel like a fish out of water when I shop there but I had some extra time so we ventured over there.

I spent $10.91 for everything in the picture above (savings of $45.91). It was kind of a frustrating trip - I ended up having to split my purchase into 4 transactions because the Kraft/Breakstone cat are the same deal and then to spend those cats I need 2 because the cat said limit 1 per transaction. It almost wasn't a problem because another couponer in the self check out line had cleared the shelf of the Kraft 100 calorie cheese snacks (and when I say cleared she had atleast 12 packs which I thought was a little excessive to take them all but...), luckily I had wandered down the wrong aisle and found a few more bags away from the main cheese area (I didn't know one person took them all until I was checking out!)

I'm getting chatty now and you probably want me to get to the point :)! Here's the deals:
  • Buy 3 Breakstone Cottage Cheese Doublers - $1 each and get $3 Store catalina on your next purchase. Final Price FREE after catalina!
  • Buy 3 Kraft 100 Calorie Cheese snacks - $2 each, Use 3 $1/1 Kraft 100 Calorie Cheese Snacks from 3/21 SS. Final Price FREE after catalina!
  • Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta - $1 each, Use $1/1 Ronzoni Smart Taste from April issues of Better Home and Gardens, Family Circle, Parents Magazines. Final Price FREE!
  • TGIF Frozen Snacks - $2, Use $1.50 TGIF Printable. Final Price .50 each!
  • 5 pack of Kraft Mac and Cheese - $2.89, Use $1 off Meal Box Mac & Cheese 5 Pack. Stack with FREE Capri Sun Roaring Waters peelie (found on the box). Final price for each set of 2 - $1.89.
  • Strawberries - $1 each pint
Here's how they broke down for me:

Transaction 1:
3 Breakstone Cottage Cheese Doublers - $1 each
Paid $3.10 with tax, got back $3 store catalina

Transaction 2:
3 Kraft 100 calorie cheese snacks - $2 each
Used 3 $1/1 coupons from 3/21 SS
Paid $3.14 with tax, got back $3 store catalina

Transaction 3:
Bananas - $1.39
Strawberries - $1.00
Tyson Frozen Chicken Breast - $9.99, Used FREE Tyson up to $11 from emailing the company about finding a feather in a Tyson nugget (eek!)
TGIF Cheese Sticks - $2.00, Used $1.50 TGIF Printable
5 Pack Mac and Cheese - $2.89, Used $1 off Meal Box Mac & Cheese 5 Pack
Capri Sun Roaring Waters - $1.97, Used FREE Capri Sun wyb Mac & Cheese 5 Pack
3 Ronzoni Pasta - $1 each, Used 3 $1/1 coupons from various magazines
Used $3 catalina from Transaction 1
Paid $2.35 with tax

Transaction 4:
3 5-Packs Mac and Cheese - $2.89, Used $1 off Meal Box Mac & Cheese 5 Pack
Capri Sun Roaring Waters - $1.97, Used FREE Capri Sun wyb Mac & Cheese 5 Pack
Used $3 catalina from Transaction 1
And somehow got an additional $1 off (must be cashier mistake)
Paid $2.32 with tax

I really needed the capri sun, and now I'm stocked up on Mac and Cheese for the year (that's 20 boxes!!) Did you snag any good deals at Meijer this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment