Tuesday, December 29, 2009

CVS Trip 12/29/09 - A few more freebies for this week!

I read over on Deal Finding Chik this morning about a couple more freebies and I was headed by a CVS anyway so I made a quick stop. Here's what I got:

Photobucket

I paid .60 on a gift card, used $1 in ECBs and got back $3 in ECBs for a net profit of $1.40!
  • Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap is on sale for .99 each. If you requested a Home Made Simple book in November when I posted about it, look for a $1/1 Hand Renewal dish soap coupon. Final Price - FREE! I just posted this morning a new link for this coupon booklet so if you didn't order last time, be sure to head on over and order one now!
  • Biore Skin Preservation Wash - $4.00 (on clearance). Look for UPC 019100136793 ONLY! You can check the price at the scanner, my store did not have it marked as clearance and was tagged $7.99). Use $3.00/1 coupon from 10/11 SS Get back $3 ECB WYB 1 (limit 1) Final Price - FREE! Plus $2 MM!

No comments:

Post a Comment